Frequently Asked Questions


 What are town hall office hours?

Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

 How do I obtain a passport?

Visit for detailed information regarding applying for a passport and international travel. Where you apply for a passport depends on when you need your U.S. passport. Go to the Where to Apply page at to determine where you apply based on when the passport is needed.

 Do I need a license or a permit to open a business?

Yes. If the business is located inside the city limits, a license will be issued by the Town of Arcadia. If the business is outside of the city limits and inside Bienville Parish, the parish Tax Collector within the Sheriff's Office will issue your license.